Pending download is a fairly common problem on Google Play. You try to install an app and the message “Pending download” appears and it never downloads. Do not panic and crash the mobile against the nearest concrete wall. Let’s see how to Fix App Download Pending in Google Play Store: Apps Won’t Download, Stucky.
It is a very annoying problem, since it does not allow us to download Android apps and games. But luckily there are some things you can do to fix this problem, which is mostly in Chinese phones. In case the first one does not work for you, we bring you 3 different methods. So you can solve this problem for good and move on the pending download of Google Play.
Fix “App Download Pending” on Google Play Store: 3 Ways To Solve The Problem
1. Clear cache and data to fix pending download
On many occasions, applications can not be downloaded correctly due to a problem. And it may come from the cache and the data that is stored in the Google app store. Therefore, it is possible that the solution is simply to clear the cache. As well as the store’s data and the apps related to it. For this you only have to follow these steps:
- Access the Settings menu and, once there, the Application Manager.
- Go to Google Play Store and press the Clear cache and Clear data buttons.
- Repeat the same steps, but with the Google Play Services application.
- Do the same again with Download manager.
- Restart the device for the changes to take effect.
2. Delete (and re-add) your Google account
If the previous solution did not work for you, try the next attempt. It is also possible that the problem comes from your Google account. And the fastest and most convenient way to try to solve it is to delete that account and add it again. For this, you simply have to follow the steps that we explain below. Of course, only the account that is giving you problems.
- Enter the Settings menu and go to the Accounts > Google option.
- Choose the account that causes you problems and click on the option “Delete account or Remove account“.
- To Re-add the account, go to Settings > Accounts > Add account> Google.
3. Uninstall Google Play updates
In the case that neither of the two previous solutions have fixed the Download pending problem, it is possible that the it comes from some of the updates that have been made in the Google Play Store.
If that is the case, it should be resolved by uninstalling the latest updates that have been made. In order to do so, you simply have to follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > App manager.
- Click on Google Play Services > Uninstall updates.
You may wanna know how to How to Turn off Apps Auto Update on your phone.
Final Thoughts on fixing the Download pending problem
If your mobile has the problem of download pending on Google Play, with these three procedures you gonna learn how to solve and get out of that trance. We recommend that you try the three methods we have discussed one by one, until you find the final solution to your problem.
Have you ever got the “Download pending” message appeared in Google Play? How have you managed to solve and fix this problem in your Android?
A little further down you will find a comments section, where you can share your experiences with us and with other users. And if you still have the pending download problem on Google Play, go to the Google help forum, so that one of their experts can check it off with you.