We explain step by step how to cancel netflix. If you want to eliminate or cancel your Netflix account and easily unsubscribe from any contracted or trial plan, please, keep reading, we gonna show you how to do so from mobile or PC.
On many occasions we have talked about how to cancel accounts/subscriptions to other services, apps or platforms, and this time you’ll discover how to cancel Netflix. It should be noted that, unlike others such as Facebook, they do not have it very hidden among their options and if you want to delete your Netflix active account or trial subscription, just follow the Technlotal instructions bellow. We explain it step by step in a very simple way.
Befor we begin
If the reason you wanna cancel your Netflix is that you can’t pay for the premium plan, we, at Technolotal.net, giveaway a series of Free Netflix Accounts (Updated every month).
If you get lucky, you’ll find yours there and enjoy the platform without paying any penny. Good Luck..
How to unsubscribe on Netflix step by step
Don’t know How to cancel Netflix subscription? Unsubscribing from Netflix is possible.
If you are not interested in renewing for any reason, You must access your account and locate the menu of the subscription parameters. There is the cancellation option.
A simple click will complete the process, with the possibility of a reactivation in the future. Display preferences will be saved for at least 10 months. If the cancellation is carried out before the billing date is completed, or if the balance is still maintained in the prepaid cards, the contents may continue to be viewed until they are consumed.
The process is very basic, whatever device you have, but it has certain nuances to take into account. On mobile phones, remember that removing the app does not eliminate the account. Nor is the contract terminated if you simply close session.
From a computer
- Open your browser and log in at https://www.netflix.com/login
- Within your account, go to the “Cancel subscription” button
You can also go directly to your official cancellation section
From the official application (Android or iOS)
- Open the official application (you must have started your session)
- Go to Menu (the three horizontal bars on top left)
- Click on “Account”
- The browser of your phone will open, since it is not possible to do it directly from the app.
- Within the page that has been opened, you must click on the “Cancel subscription” button
If you”re managing your netflix subscription through iTunes, you must do the following:
- Go to the Home of your iPod Touch, iPhone or iPad (home screen) and click on Settings
- Click on your name or ID.
- Then, go to “iTunes Store and App Store”
- Inside, you must click on your Apple ID and click “View”.
- Log in.
- Go to the “Subscriptions” section and search for “Netflix“
- At the bottom, click on “Cancel subscription“
- Click on “Confirm”
And this is it. When the current billing period ends, your subscription will be canceled completely.
Unsubscribe from Netflix with Vodafone
One of the most recurrent searches is how to Unsubscribe from Netflix with Vodafone. This is because Vodafone gave a trial time for a while (depending on the promotion). Once the free subscription ends, it becomes paid. To remove it, you can not do it through the Private Area. However, it is very easy.
Whether you have a free account or if your subscription is fully active, you can Unsubscribe from Netflix with Vodafone by following these steps:
- The first thing is to access vodafone Entertainment
- Once inside, they will ask you to enter your phone number.
- Once you have provided your mobile number, you will receive an SMS with a code. You must enter this code in the box that appears on the tab.
- Once inside the Entertainment Area with your ID, you can cancel your Netflix Vodafone account easily.
Tip: if you want to activate it again, you must follow these same four steps.
Wrapping it Up.
Here you have it, this was the simple easy step-by-step guide on How to cancel Netflix. All you have to do is to follow the instructions assigned for your device, and apply em.
Please share this tutorial with your friends and family on your social networks and this way you will help me continue writing every week about new tutorials and posts.
Thanks for your visit.